Recorder Aulos Garklein 501S piccolo
Aulos Garklein recorders are made of highly resilient ABS plastic and feature a one-piece design.
Garklein recorders are the smallest recorder available and occupy the c''' – a'''' register – one octave higher than Descant (Soprano) recorders. These piccolo recorders sound two octaves higher than notated and are commonly used to add variety and tone colour to a recorder consort. They also make for excellent starter recorders for children given their small size – generally around 16cm in length.
Aulos 501S Garklein Symphony - Key Features
- Tone: Clear and even tone. Sounds two octaves higher than notated.
- Design: One-piece. Straight windway. Patented AULOS “cavity wall” design.
- Colour: Dark Brown and Ivory
- Suitable for: To add variety and tone color to a recorder consort. Excellent starter recorders for children
- Register: c''' – a''''
- Fingering: Baroque (English)
- Material: ABS resin
- Accessories: Leatherette bag.
- Length: 16.5cm.